Sunday, December 18, 2022

Jerry Lee - Meat Man on the Myth Wheel

Young Jerry Louis along with Boston's Preacher Jack.

This blog was posted just a few days before Jerry Lee's passing. This timing was just by chance or something more weird. I do remember thinking he was the last of a line and was still alive. With his leaving, leaves the last king of rocknroll. 

I had also posted to Facebook, and that incurred some kickback. One of my friends who worked in the music business and had to deal with the Golden Haired Louisianan's Inflated Sense of Destined Self took this as an irritant. I sure don't blame him on that. He wrote: 'I’m sorry, but I can’t even watch. Based on personal experience on two occasions, he’s the biggest jerk in the business. He doesn’t deserve attention or accolades.'

No comments: