Thursday, May 05, 2022

Al compas del mundo - programa #26, 5-5-22 - Monarchs of Soul

 Al compas del mundo - programa #26, 5-5-22

We four kings of soul music are… 

from the air
creators of world

that got the feeling
Baby baby baby

world that   
I aint never aint never
aint never no no
elsewhere heard 

and took it to the bridge
the horns of memphis
the night train to georgia
Oh lord. I feel nice. 


Poster for fateful Madison concert.



01 James Brown - Cold Sweat, Pt. 1

02 Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools

03 Al Green - Love and Happiness

04 Otis Redding – Shake

05 James Brown - There Was a Time

06 Aretha Franklin – Respect

07 Al Green - Light My Fire

08 Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose

09 James Brown - Please, Please, Please

10 Aretha Franklin – Think

11 Al Green - Take Me to the River

12 Otis Redding – That’s How Strong My Love Is

13 James Brown - I Got the Feelin'

14 Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)

15 Al Green - I Can't Get Next to You

16 Otis Redding - Pain in My Heart

17 James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)

18 Aretha Franklin - (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone

19 Al Green - Tired of Being Alone

No comments: