Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thinking of a dream

DSCF0030



The Stardust closed a week before I got to Las Vegas for a conference. It's gold plated doors could not keep out the Lord's burning rain.So I stayed at Riviera. This part of the Strip for now is Lost in a Lost Land. I think one of the marquees said 'thanks for the memories' as if in homage to Woody Allen. Thinking about it: Today Jake and I in Salem overheard one witch girl tell another: We got to stick together we are all stardust.

On the way to Vegas

i.
Morning morning
November Atalantic morning

Moon in haze
handing off hegemony

to redball sun
day

logan cnn
sadahm hussien
found guilty of crimes against humanity
shiites wave

once again a very pleasnt good morning
from united airlines

i pray
my heart in pain
and locate
nearest exit

ii.
mercury in transit
threat level upgraded
to orange
mrs steven hawkings
announces

in denver
where
the suv
preacher
confesses
says
the
post

to las vegas
its futurama buffet
pretty cheap poison
and
golden vomitoriums
and I'm goin at the PeptoAbysmal
and I am focusing on getting home.

No comments: