Sunday, July 29, 2018

Trinitron in the Hearafter

If I wrote about a dear pet on Facebook would you think me a doofus. What about a departed TV?  Well, here goes: Good bye trusty and transformational Trinitron Sony TV.The Cadillac of the analog CRT era. What a unique approach you took to presenting pixels! Not passed til the eyepadde.  Good bye Trinitron Sony TV the family once prayed for when the flower vase had fallen, driven by the wind, and slurped the TV with water, to short the printed circuit board. How we rejoiced when it dried and worked again. Apologies for crashing into it, and knocking it to the floor – sssqisshhhhhhhhhhhhh- in the night, when I wondered about cause I thought I smelled smoke. This time, the TV not to dry and revive. You showed usIraq, Norman Mailer, Pee Wee, the new Pope, the first Black president. Good bye Trinitron. I salute you on your journey to recycle. - JV

No comments: