Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Morning Review of what the Friday Times told me


In an ongoing effort to contemplate my life of the mind I will mark here what the Friday Times told me as I drank beer and watched the Masters Saturday. The Civil War is over 150 years Tell the Men playing checkers in backyards talking in North Charleston. Parades of the obvious as experts say shooting of a fleeing unarmed man does not appear to be justified. There's corruption in the top family of Chile. We visit the winged bull of Gilgamesh back from the dead again in the Baghdad museum. Rubio and Bush have hissy fit. Looking at a map of Yemen wonder that if this was US it would have been annexed a long time ago. Intel will not buy Altera  it seems.Night Life aint the right life in New York tis dangerous for athletes John Barry has good advice for all time “shouldn't be anywhere at 4 am.Only bad things happen at 4 am.” All power is mine as I read the Times in the bar room." - Jack Vaughan

No comments: