Sunday, July 23, 2006

TV Dharma Blues

Or Dharmapada Joy Blues

By Jack Vaughan

[After TVMama]

Let me tell you - Live .. in joy; people, Love - in a world of hate
Let me tell you – Live.. in joy; people, Love - in a world of hate
Don’t worry bout tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late.

The wars bring hate – who can say who really wins?
War brings hate – who can say who really wins?
You may sort it out in Valhalla, but in Nirvana your wheels will spin.

Don’t walk with a fool – his road is dark and blue
Don’t walk with a fool – the road will be too blue
The moon walks through the stars – it casts a better light for you.

For five years – my TV on the blink
For five long years – my TV on the blink
Now it-s back on - exploding - and I struggle when I think

I was in my bed sleeping - boys what a dream!
I was in my bed sleeping - boys what a dream!
Had the TV Dharma blues – all about exploding screens.

Let’s live in joy – let’s love in a world of hate
Let’s live in health – love, and work for change
Cant wait until tomorrow – tomorrow may be too late.

No comments: